Sabtu, 27 Agustus 2011

Career Change Cover Letter Sample


>

Introduction

Altering careers can be tough, primarily when you have to write a cover letter and explain why you are changing careers. The key points to focus on are any skills that you are looking forward to using in a new career. You do not have to speak about anything that deals with your previous employer. If you have been taking night classes, tell the potential employer that you have new abilities that you wish to put into use. A career change cover letter sample is below:

6785 East River Street
Eco Town, Nevada 83948
jrussell(at)gmail.com

ABC Corporation
123 Meadow Avenue
West Dial, Nevada 83928

Dear Mr. Jones,

I wish to apply for the position of Human Resources Senior Manager, which I identified on the ABC Corporation webpage. This is a quite appealing opportunity and I think that my prior experiences and education would make me an ideal candidate for this position.

I am a particularly energetic, personable, and confident individual. I feel that my outgoing personality would be a amazing fit for this position. I also posses superb communication abilities and strive to deliver the greatest customer service that I possibly can.

I hope that I can meet with you sometime to further talk about this superb chance. I can be reached by telephone at (333)333-3333 or by email at jrussell(at)gmail.com Thank you for taking the time to read this and contemplating my application. I look forward to hearing for you.

Sincerely,

James A. Russell





Related Post